The Christmas 2008 wishlist AKA the stuff I’ve been wanting to get but have not found them and/or have no way of getting them
- “The Green Collar Economy: How One Solution Can Fix Our Two Biggest Problems” – Val Jones
- “Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage” – Daniel Esty, Andrew Winston
- “Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox” – Eoin Colfer
- Chrestomanci series – Dianne Wynne Jones (though I have “Witch Week”)
- “Coraline” – Neil Gaiman (because my copy is missing )
- “Neverwhere” – Neil Gaiman
- “Star Wars, Legacy of the Force: Invincible” – Troy Denning
- “A Guide to the Birds of the Philippines” – Kennedy et al.
- any of the Roald Dahl books except for “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, “The Great Glass Elevator”, and “The BFG”
- “Fragmented” and “Bipolar” – Up Dharma Down
- “Endings of a New Kind” – Taken by Cars
- “All Seats are Taken” – The Pin-Up Girls
- “Sugarfree Live with the Manila Philharmonic Orchestra” – Sugarfree
- “Sa Wakas” – Sugarfree (because my copy is missing. Waaaahhh )
- the plastic thing where you wrap your earbuds cord around so that it doesn’t get tangled
- non-foam earbud covers (do they come in anything other than foam though?) because the foam covers make my ears itch
- socks. As a great man once said, “One can never have enough socks“. Ankle socks please in different colors
- a new laptop. Because my IBM Thinkpad R50e (1.5 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM, 30 GB HD, no battery life whatsoever) is begging to be replaced.
- external hard drive. Funny how 160 GB sounds huuuuge until a notice pops up that you only have 15 GB left.
- external DVD burner (my brother’s unit stopped working. Sob)
- new lenses (in my dreams! Hahaha). I’ve been dreaming of a 10-22 mm lens (is there one with IS?) and a 70-300 mm one. Whooo.
So there. Hahaha. Anyway, a little bit of wishful thinking never hurt anyone